Scene allows triggering on/off your devices automatically according to the condition you set.
1. To create a scene, please click on Scene in the upper right corner, and then click the "Add Scene" button below.
2.Edit the condition and click "+ Add" to activate it, and save the condition.
3. Choose the Master device and click OK to save the setting.
4. Click "+" to set the condition
5.Add a target device to perform the action.
6.Choose the action you want the device to turn to automatically.
7.Click OK to save the scene and execute it.
Take TH10 as an example. To realize the smart scene that
- when the temperature is higher than 27℃, the fan will be automatically turned on
- when the temperature is lower than 24℃, the heater will be automatically turned on
The Auto control of TH10 triggered by the temperature detected by the sensor is applied to control the heater. The fan is connected with IW100(not yet launched to market at the moment). We need to set
- when the temperature is lower than 24℃, the TH10 will be automatically turned on so that the heater connected to it will be automatically turned on.
- a scene that when the temperature is higher than 27℃, the fan will be turned on.
- a scene that when the temperature is lower than 26℃, the fan will be turned off.
Here is a video for your reference: (to be added later)
* Notice: Please kindly note that the status of the TH10 switch (on/off) in a certain temperature will keep the same as its default condition before the change is triggered by the date detected. That is, if you set the following condition
- when the temperature is lower than 24℃, heater is turned on
- when the temperature is higher than 25℃, heater is turned off.
and you do not set any status for 24℃-25℃ , then the relay will keep the status as it work in its latest status. That is,
- if the temperature goes from 23℃ to 26℃, the heater will keep on for 24℃ and 25℃ (because the heater is on when it's at 23℃, and will keep this status until 25℃)
- if the temperature goes from 26℃ to 23℃, the heater will keep off for 24℃ and 25℃ (because the heater is off when it's at 26℃, and will keep this status until 24℃)