Start a new topic

Error adding Sonoff to server

Hi I ordered 7 Sonoff wifi switches but so far havent been able to add them to the server. The error is after the device name is entered and says " add failure". The light blinks twice fast like its connected to wifi but not to server. Router is operating correctly. please help!

16 people have this problem

Mr. Mauro Mowszowicz, How can I send the devices ID if I can NOT add these two new Sonoff POW to the EWeLink ? I can just right down the POW number which appear short moment during pairing. Do you want this number (e.g. ITEAD .........................)?

How do I cancel notifications for this topic?

Hi! Zanis bacans, you can capture a screenshot of your device ID. What's your problem with your Sonoff Pow? 

i can connect using default password "12345678" if the Itead wifi configuration is set to static not DHCP.
and then pair it using ewelink app.
it works for me.

comment mets tu le itead wifi en statique?

@iman: it looks like your phone is not being assigned an IP address correctly. I had the same problem, and noticed I could connect via WiFi from a Pc, but not from my iPhone. Next time I'll try by setting a static address. 

i got a single switch wifi sonoff product.

i had complited configuration in one mobile.there is a problem in connection some time it blinks green ones than after twise quickly and than continue on. but not working properly from mobile some time it works and some time not work.

sir please give the solution for this problem

As for offline or didn't connect to server,please refer to following methods:

0.Our device just can be used with 2.4G network.

1.Please check the SSID and password, make sure they are entered correctly? Like attachment.

2.Please refer to following link: http://support.iteadstudio.com/support/discussions/topics/11000001238

3.Please prepare two mobile phones, make one as a hotspot, and use another one to connect the hotspot.

4.Your wifi name and password should be in English letters and numbers. No special letters allowed.

5.Please try to make your router havent password to connect device.  

6.Try to ping our server:eu-disp.coolkit.cc(in EU), us-disp.coolkit.cc(in US).

7.Try to Change the router wireless setting from mixed mode 802.11g/802.11n to 802.11n only.

8.Try to Change wifi 2.4GHz network to WPA TKIP mode.

1 person likes this
This device is great. I was having trouble pairing. When both sides are connected, the device does not want to pairing. When I disconnect the wires at the output side, the device was immediately paired with the application and then I connect the wires to the output side. Now everything works great.

Hola Hace algún tiempo me he comprado 3 Sonoff instalar y funcionaba perfecto hasta hoy 26/05/2017 me despierto por la mañana y me fui de la aplicación de EWeLink invitados al intentar iniciar sesión con mi usuario ruiz.mariano@hotmail.com Todo re buena pero no hay nada en el interior y cuando intento para que coincida con los productos de nuevo me sale una leyenda que dice que pertenece a otro usuario, y tratar con mis otros mensajes de correo electrónico y no estoy registrado en mi número de teléfono también no sé qué hacer, soy la única persona que utiliza estos dispositivos, por favor ayuda ... se puede reiniciar el producto? Para un detalle, pero que tenía el servidor de seguridad hasta la fecha. Una vez más ayudar

Me disculpo por mi Inglés Desde que estoy usando el traductor de Google porque no conozco el idioma español es mi Dioma ...

Device keeps offline... Tested sonoff with 3 different routers.. But no reponse... Same condition appears.. Device paired successfully but still offline
I bought 5 days ago Sonoff TH16. Still continuous no connection to sever.It look like lost money .... Probably I will try solve it upgrading other soft like: SUPLA, ESP Easy, AFE . This work is extra pay about 10$ with sending cost, but it looks that is no other way if I do not want put this device to trash. I found :http://allegro.pl/zmiana-firmware-w-sonoff-supla-esp-afe-i-inne-i6860182501.html
Today I got email ansver from ITEAD: We have do some change on our server,can the device be online? please try. ----------- Now my Sonoff TH 17 is online and working perfectly !!!!!

I have the similar problem. All devices goes offline and can't connect tot the server.I have also trouble to log in to the eWeLinik app. So, this is definitely ITEAD server problem. Seems that this devices are not for EU. I got offline 3 times in 5 days. To put it back online first time I re-install the app and pair it again. The second time I need to power everything off and then also delete devices and pair it again. Work after a lot of attempts. Maybe is this because is New Year and servers are overload. But is very frustrating using this products. Seems that are not done well.

Yesterday and today still problem with connecting to server . Before till yesterday was any problems , all worked 100% fine. Probably because is New Year and servers are overload.
Login or Signup to post a comment