Start a new topic

Cant Register on eWelink

I'm trying to register on ewelink app but i don't receive the verification code. There's another way to get me registered?

17 people have this problem

I finally got it by goning through my Amazon alexa app. Went to skills downloaded it there Registered there. Then downloaded the app through the app store. And just sighed in. After that it was so easy to set up. Hope this helps
Yes I do this, but said, impossible send mail,
I also cannot register to Ewelink. First screen ask only country and phone number, then click Next and I obtain an error message 'Failed to send e-mail', but thera are no way to specify e-mail! Apparently, entering e-mail step is missing. Thanks for your help
I also cannot register to Ewelink. First screen ask only country and phone number, then click Next and I obtain an error message 'Failed to send e-mail', but thera are no way to specify e-mail! Apparently, entering e-mail step is missing. Thanks for your help
I also can't register just continuously shows loading page!! Has anyone solved this??? Not happy at all
I continually was asked for telephone number but USA needs email.  I tried on phones version 4, 5,7 but no good.  Finally after a series of remove app, reboots, etc it finally asked for email and it did work.  Please make separate versions for cell and email.

eWelink site won't send me a registration code.  Gets"Failed to send verification code, please try later" message.  Seems this is a persistent issue.

I hope I didn't just buy something I cannot use. 

The instructions read that this has been fixed, but it isn't.

I just loaded the app today -- newest version -- and it fails.   

I am in the US and the register page asks only for phone number.  Then popup says. "Failed to send email, please check network status."       (Does that mean the eWeLink network is currently down??)

Help!

Registration

1. Failed to register eWeLink account with email address

Please update the APP to the latest version. This problem has been solved in the latest version.

Just received my new switches but cannot use them because I am unable to register using latest eWelink 3.2.1 app, the application never gives the option for entering an email address. Reinstalling the application, rebooting or selecting other countries does not help. I am on a Moto 5G Plus smartphone with Android 7.

Thank you.

Screenshot attached

I am in India. I had the same problem. So from the app, I mailed them giving my email and the mobile number with country code I was trying to register. I then called their office in China by phone and someone who spoke Mandarin told them which email ID I sent my request from.  I got a reply in 4 days with the OTP given over email which worked (4 hours after receiving the mail) to register the account.

On 2/13/2018 the email option appeared on its own in the eWelink application and I was finally able to register and start using my Sonoff switches. I am still on version 3.2.1. My guess is there was a server issue and it took 2 weeks to fix in my case.
Login or Signup to post a comment