Start a new topic

Sonoff 4CH Pro - Timing/Schedule

The sonoff 4ch pro is a great product but the 8 timings/schedules are insufficient for all channels. I have my sonoff in a irrigation water and I'm not able to properly schedule my water plan. Can you add more schedules please?

11 people like this idea

Hello,

Do you have any news about this issue? Thanks.

I agree. just 8 timings/schedules with a sonoff 4ch pro is just a joke. I just had the problem with a customer today. I assume that a simple sonoff basic have 8 timings/schedule too. What happen if you have 3 or 4 sonoff 4ch pro ? Are you limited to 8 for them ? At least if a sonoff basic has 8, a sonoff dual should have 16 and a 4ch should have 32

5 people like this
I have a question same with thread,only 8 schedule is not enough for my work.If I knew,I will bought 4 sonoff basic is greater!

4 people like this
I had the same issue. I tried to use the 4CH Pro to control a water heater on one channel and an electrically controllable valve on another channel. After scheduling the on/off of the heater I had used up 8 settings and could not add any settings for the second channel or add a countdown timer. It would be great if we had 8 settings per channel. As a work I am using separate sonoff basic units with a clutter of cables. This defeats the usefulness of having 4 channels in the same unit and being able to DIN mount it in an electrical panel. I hope that this  feature is added soon.

2 people like this
No any response from Iteadstudio. If the device is limited the number of 8 (schedule+countdown), the advertising of the sunoff shall describe. This point is very important.

1 person likes this
The sonoff 4ch with only 8 timers is useless. Itead do you have any plan to increase them??

2 people like this
The sonoff 4ch with only 8 timers is useless. Please add more... thanks

3 people like this
If I knew, I would buy basic versions. Only 8 programs for 4 channels, that is simply not enough.

1 person likes this
The solution for me was using another firmware, tasmota. Now I have 50 timers and it works like a charm.

1 person likes this

@Rogério  besides Tasmota, did you have to change anything else?  what App are you using to set/control the timers? ... thanks

@Jose, I have just installed the tasmota. Then you control the sonoff by browser. Before install the firmware tasmota you have to set the number of timers in code, is just change a number, then compile the code and flash it to sonoff. It seems difficult but after watching some videos in you tube it turns easy.

1 person likes this
Hi @Rogerio I have a questiin,after we installed tasmota firmware into this Sonoff.Could we use this devide with eWelink app normally?

@Rogério, thanks for your prompt reply. Sounds interesting, I'll dig a bit deeper and give it a try. 
I assume eWelink will stop working; in fact I cann't see what else it would be good for. 

Hello @Nguyễn, no you can't use ewelink. But with tasmota you don't need anymore. You can access to your sonoff from every device by browser. I don't miss ewelink :)

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment