Start a new topic

Integration with Yandex.SmartHome

2019-05-23 Yandex announced their Smart Home platform with open API. Yandex is something like russian version of Alexa and it is topmost in Russia. Please make integration of SonOff/eWeLink with Yandex.SmartHome platform.

24 people like this idea

20 people like this

I will forward your requirement. Thank you for your proposal.

25 people like this

Any news? Are you planning to implement integration with Yandex?

19 people like this

I look forward to integration with Yandex. In Russia, this smart home management system is becoming popular. I would like your devices to be supported by Yandex too.

18 people like this
Do native Yandex Smart Home support, pls. Russia is a big volume perspective market.

18 people like this
I look forward to integration with Yandex. In Russia, this smart home management system is becoming popular!!!!!

18 people like this
I support this request and the idea of integrating SonOff/eWeLink devices into Yandex's Smart Home system.

17 people like this
Hi guys! I also support the request for the integration with Yandex. It is a really fast growing market in Russia and you can be on top of the things with your solution.

17 people like this
Please integrate your devices into the Yandex Smart Home system.

18 people like this
I support this request and the idea of integrating SonOff/eWeLink devices into Yandex's Smart Home system.

15 people like this

I support this request. Yandex Alice is the best voice assistant for Russia. This market in Russia will grow.

15 people like this

I support this request. Yandex Alice is the best voice assistant for Russia. I use it for a long time, and there is a lack of support for Sonoff devices.This market in Russia will grow.

15 people like this
I support this request. Yandex Alice is the best voice assistant for Russia. Please!!!

15 people like this

Please integrate Sonoff devices into Yandex.Alice

10 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment