Start a new topic

Integration with Yandex.SmartHome

2019-05-23 Yandex announced their Smart Home platform with open API. Yandex is something like russian version of Alexa and it is topmost in Russia. Please make integration of SonOff/eWeLink with Yandex.SmartHome platform.

24 people like this idea

Hi guys! I support this request. I'm tired of half-working scripts! Please do integration with Yandex.

10 people like this

I support this request. Yandex Alice is the best voice assistant for Russia.

12 people like this
Please, please, please do it

10 people like this

Support this please.

11 people like this
Support this please!

10 people like this
Plz help!

10 people like this
Yandex Alice - the single voice assistant in Russian. Please, connect Sonoff with it.

10 people like this
Hey,guys! I believe that you know about workaround with miHome, which allows to use Sonoff devices in the Yandex smart home. But if you desire to have a direct integration, you have to write to cloud service provider - eWeLink (coolkit.cn), because it is a separate company.

9 people like this

Yandex Alice - the single voice assistant in Russian. Please, connect Sonoff with it.

8 people like this
Please integrate Sonoff devices into Yandex.Alice

8 people like this

Please, connect Sonoff with Yandex.Alice.

7 people like this
We need it in Russia

8 people like this
I live in Kazakhstan and actively use Yandex service. Also, it was already the second year since I started using Sonoff products, and when the ability to control devices with voice via Yandex in conjunction with Mi Home was added, this further contributed to the motivation for improving my home. Integrating Sonoff into Yandex Smart Home directly would increase the number of users interested in Sonoff products not only in Russia but also in Kazakhstan. Since it is worth showing your friends and acquaintances your home, most are interested in a smart home. Also, it's no secret to anyone, thanks to Sonoff products and its cost and stability, a smart home is available to everyone.

8 people like this

I agree with Peter Semenov, it is much more convenient to use the devices Sonoff directly from Yandex, without using the intermediate link "Mi Home". Direct communication will speed up the work, make it more stable and extend the functionality.

8 people like this
Good request

6 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment