Sonoff DIY MODE API Protocol 1.4 update

Sonoff DIY MODE API Protocol 1.4 update:

1. Specify the description of how to enter the DIY MODE;

2. Add the guide of LED blinking in DIY MODE and failure diagnosis;

3. Solutions to clean the user setting in DIY MODE;

4. LAN requirement (2.4GHz with mDNS service supported) for DIY MODE device connection;

5. Test environment set up process via tool_01DIY85(3.3.0).exe;

6. Specify each API information further and add a new API control of " Get Device info" in real time;

7. Other details optimization

Link: https://github.com/itead/Sonoff_Devices_DIY_Tools/tree/master/other

If you have any questions about DIY MODE, you can check more info on Github or submit questions on Github issue:
https://github.com/itead/Sonoff_Devices_DIY_Tools/issues

Finally i got it, thanks for the tutorial. cctv bisa merekam suara.

Nice blog with full of information,Thanks for sharing with us.if you face any kind of trouble using Paypal Account click the link paypal login and get resolved with your issue.

Thank you for sharing this information, I will contact this phone number shortly! fall guys

Thank you for providing this information. I have shared this link with others in order to continue posting such information in order to provide the best-in-class online informational blogs, articles, and posts. Our company is a one-stop destination for all students who are looking for expert help in their Homework & Assignments, Programming, research papers, Business.

Flask vs Django

Uses of Statistics

To be honest, I accidentally landed on your post because I was looking for a philosophy essay writing service when I landed on your site. However, I know your post is not helpful for me right now, but I am glad I came over here because I have got a lot of useful information here.

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part aol mail login | aol mail login | coinbase wallet | exodus wallet | electrum wallet | trezor wallet | wells fargo login | wells fargo login | binance login

I haven't read such type of topic before. I am here just to say that you can now avail groupon discount code that might be useful for you. 

Login or Signup to post a comment